Drain the green beans from their water and put them in a bowl; add oil, salt and, if you wish, apple cider vinegar. Then arrange them in bundles, and use strings of chives to tie them.
Preparation of the cream of yogurt
- Place the soy yogurt in the fridge for one night.
- Put it in a container with holes or a sieve, so as to let it drain (ideally you could use the fuscella for the ricotta)
- Once the yogurt has drained, place it in a bowl, with the cream, the rice syrup, the extra virgin olive oil, salt and the finely chopped chives.
- Mix using a spoon, ensuring that all the ingredients are amalgamated.
- Store in the fridge.
Preparation of the waffels
- Put the fava beans into a container, whisk them adding olive oil, salt and a dash of water. Add the Fioretto corn flour and Cirio's sieved tomatoes.
- Knead until you obtain a hard, smooth mixture.
- Spread the dough using a rolling pin, and make disk shapes using a cup.
- In a pan, fry the beans and corn discs in sunflower oil.
- Dry them using some kitchen paper.
- Serve this dish in a bowl: place the cream at the bottom, the green beans and the chopped strawberries on one side, and the waffles on the other side.