- Pour the Cirio sieved tomatoes into a saucepan and simmer with the basil leaves and coarse salt for about 15 minutes.
- Add water and, using a hand blender, aim to obtain a very smooth mixture.
- Dice the carrots and chop the green beans.
- In a pan, sauté with oil, salt and pepper for 5 minutes; next place in a bowl to cool. Do the same with the peas and the sweet corn.
- Ensure that the vegetables are cold before using them.
- Mix the agar agar and the tomato sauce, and beat the mixture using a whisk. Cook the mixture for a few minutes and bring to a boil.
- Take some ramekins (choose your favourite shape), put olive oil, and add the tomato sauce up to 1/3 of their size. Leave in the fridge for 5 minutes, then add the vegetables and fill up the ramekins with the tomato sauce until they are full.
- Put them back in the fridge for at least 20 minutes before using them.
Tip: keep some vegetables aside to use later on as decoration.
PREPARATION OF THE CARROT MAYONNAISE
- Boil the carrots in a saucepan with a pinch of coarse salt to fix the colour. Let them cool in water and ice before using them.
- Pour the organic soy drink into a thin, tall container, add the boiled, chopped carrots and blend thoroughly until you obtain a smooth liquid.
- Add salt, pepper and the lemon juice, if you wish. Stir the mixture and add first the oil extra virgin olive oil and next the sunflower or corn oil. Use a hand blender to mix, with regular and continuous movements up and down.
- As soon as the liquid thickens, place the mayonnaise in the fridge for 15 minutes to help fix it.
Place the vegetables jelly on a plate, then add the mayonnaise and decorate with the other vegetables.